Thursday, November 16

Platinum Radio



Your on-the-go radio station for hip-hop, soul, R&B, & rock! You can even listen on your smartphones 24-7 by clicking here. Take #PlatinumRadio on the go & listen to the hottest music not being played on your local radio stations!

Giving reputably good music a platform: Platinum Radio is your station! Do you have something you'd like to listen to? A hot song you heard and you're anxious to hear it again? Call in to Platinum Radio Station @ (616)-841-5253 with your name, location, & request and it'll be played live on the air.

Follow Platinum Radio on #Twitter here & #like, #share, and #follow on #Facebook here.

I'm vibin' while I'm typing this up & let me tell you...I can't stop bobbin' my head & rockin' to the beat! The music just flows...you know you've heard those online radio stations that have songs playing back-to-back that just don't sync up! This is not one of those stations...tune in & find out for yourself.

You won't be disappointed!

Y'all know I wouldn't lie to y'all or link y'all to anything I wouldn't listen to, myself.

Thank me later!
xoxo,
Rachel Marie
The Underground Artistry

You can find The Underground Artistry on Facebook & more on your favorite writer on Facebook & Follow me on Twitter. Just click the platform names. <3 Love y'all! <3

1 comment:

  1. #Salute for the post, keep doing your thing!

    ReplyDelete