Monday, January 1

TOP 50 UNDERGROUND ARTISTS & PRODUCERS OF 2017

Out with the old...{still listening to them though!!}...in with the new!!

Before I get into the TOP 50 Underground --and highly underrated-- Artists of 2017...HAPPY NEW YEAR....

I hope all of you had an awesome holiday & your new year is beyond amazing. I hope all your goals are accomplished and your resolutions are achieved. I hope each of you continue to be great throughout all of 2018! Tell me what some of your goals for the new year are in the comments. What resolutions are you setting and hoping to achieve this year? Let me know below.

Alright, let's kick this off!

These are some of the hottest artists that I've come across in 2017. Some you may know, some you may not. This Top 50 is full of exemplary artists that have made their way onto several of my mixes and some have become playlist permanents: those songs that go on EVERY playlist...different genres & different styles, this list should keep you busy for a while.

The first TOP 40 are actual artists...the last 10 are producers...the magicians behind the music...I wanted to give credit where credit is due & producers are artists too! Click their names to be directed to their #Twitter, #YouTube or #SoundCloud accounts so you can follow & listen to more of these awesome artists & producers.

#ThankMeLater

Artists
  1. NF
  2. Cyhi the Prynce
  3. Big Krit
  4. Sarai Juelz
  5. Burga
  6. Christina Grimmie
  7. Rhyon Brown
  8. Haley Smalls
  9. Joyner Lucas
  10. 100 Proof
  11. Good Girl
  12. Attitude
  13. Nikki Flores
  14. Tori Kelly
  15. Joey Bada$$
  16. B.J. the Chicago Kid
  17. Childish Gambino
  18. Hopsin
  19. Jasmine V.
  20. NSYT
  21. Macy Kate
  22. Justine Skye
  23. Phora
  24. Zara Larsson
  25. Ella Mai
  26. H.E.R.
  27. Devvon Terrell
  28. Futuristic
  29. Kiana Lede
  30. Eppic
  31. Anilyst
  32. Ann Marie
  33. Katelyn Tarver
  34. Lecrae
  35. Major
  36. B. Cole
  37. Vedo
  38. William Singe
  39. Sydney Renae
  40. Bri Heart
Producers
  1. Jervy Hou
  2. Legion Beats
  3. Paul Cabbin
  4. The Orchestrators
  5. NicG
  6. Clark Make Hits
  7. Stealth The Producer
  8. Kurt Hugo Schneider
  9. Ceasar Beats
  10. In House Producers
This list is extensive, so I'm not posting videos for all these artists & producers. But here is one of my favorites of the TOP 10 Producers:

And though it is a hard ...VERY HARD... choice, here are 2 of my favorites chosen from the TOP 40 Artists:


These are NOT in any specific order & not all are pictured in the post. However, they are some of the illest and most underrated of the year. I've come across so many this list could easily be longer. However, to bring in the new year, here's the ones I've been rocking to almost all year long. Out with the old...in with the new. 

I'm looking forward to new artists, new interviews and some new doors being opened. What are you looking forward to in the new year? Drop your comments below to let me know. Let's converse. #TheUndergroundArtistry #NewYear #NewMusic #2017to2018 

In addition, I wanted to add...one of the artists I listed is no longer with us ...the lovely Christina Grimmie. A sad moment when she was shot at a benefit concert. I was a fan the day I listened to her cover of Titanium on YouTube. I added her to the list because she was such an amazing artist. And her memory is one to be remembered. #RIP #ChristinaGrimmie #GoneTooSoon

Well....
I hope each of you enjoyed your holidays and this end of 2017 post...and once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!


xoxo,
Rachel Marie
The Underground Artistry

For more on the blogger, you can visit her Facebook or The Underground Artistry page on facebook. (just click the links herein)

*Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. No copyright infringement intended. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS*



No comments:

Post a Comment